HCG DIET RECIPES
Be Adventurous healthy recipes. Unlock your creativity for your HCG Diet recipes to make them taste delicious. Select fresh ingredients,leafy green vegetables and lean proteins make interesting meals that will keep you feeling full and satisfied, so you can continue on your weight loss journey. Include seasonings in recipes to that extra delicious taste.Easy-to-prepare and amazingly simple HCG Diet recipes for the phases.
Beef Kebabs (VLCD)
- 100grams extra lean sirloin steak
- 2.Tbsp. oregano
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 2 x cloves of garlic,minced
- 1 Tbsp. vinaigrette dressing
- 1 x large tomato,cubed
- Marinate the cubed meat in a zip-top bag with vinaigrette dressing,oregano,salt and garlic
- Marinate for at least 1 hour
- Once the meat is marinated,start to skewer onto the kebab sticks with tomato chunks in between
- Place onto hot grill for 2-3 minutes
- Tip: Try to use firm tomatoes to maintain their shape in the grilling process
Apple Chicken Salad (VLCD)
- 100 grams diced chicken cooked
- 1 apple diced
- hcg diet recipes
- 3 stalks of celery diced
- 2 Tbsp.Lemon Juice
- 1/8 Cinnamon,Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of Cardamon
- Dash of salt, stevia to taste
- Wedge of lemon
- Mix ingredients together,sprinkle with stevia and cinnamon
- Chill for 20 minutes
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and Enjoy
Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 100 g of chicken breast with skin off.
- 1/2 onion diced.
- 3 to 5 cloves of garlic.
- Juice from half a lemon.
- Black pepper to taste.
- Cook chicken in a non-stick fry pan for 5 minutes.
- Add Onion,Lemon juice and Black pepper.
- Stir Constantly until cooked 5 to 10 minutes.
Lemon Pepper Fish
- 200 g whitefish (serves 2)
- Juice of half a lemon
- hcg diet recipes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- Coat the fish in the above ingredients and marinate for at least one hour
- Place covered food in the refrigerator
- Preheat the oven to 200c.Place the fish into non-stick baking dish
- Cover with the marinade
- Bake 10-29 minutes depending on the thickness until the fish flakes easily
- Squeeze lemon juice and serve
- Top with garnish
Miracle Noodles, Prawns in Chicken Broth with Seasoning
- 10-12 prawns peeled
- 375 ml 100% natural chicken broth
- ½ garlic clove finely chopped
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 x packet Slim- Me- Noodles
- Cook angel hair noodles as per the instructions on the back of the packet
- Place the green prawns and chicken broth and parsley in fry pan
- Gently simmer until the prawns turn orange color and the chicken broth has reduced, season with natural sea salt and pepper
- Serve over top of cooked Slim-Me-Noodles or mix as a stir fry
- Sprinkle with pinch of natural salt and black pepper and extra parsley
Meatballs with Lettuce Cups
100grms lean mince beef with no visible fat
- 1 Grissini stick and ground into a powder
- 1 tbsp of milk
- Pinch of parsley
- Pinch of basil
- Pinch of oregano
- Pinch of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crisp lettuce cups
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl
- Mix all together this will make 6-8 meatballs
- Place on a baking dish or non stick baking sheet
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Check and turn half way through cooking time
- Serve with a side dish of crisp lettuce cups
- 100 grms chicken
- 1 small tomato,diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place ½ diced tomatoes into a casserole dish
- Sear chicken on both sides for 1-2 minutes per side with dash of garlic powder,and salt & pepper in the pan as it cooks
- Place seared chicken on the top of tomatoes in the casserole dish with the minced garlic.
- In a small bowl,toss the remaining tomatoes with remaining seasonings.
- 3½ oz lean ground beef
- Chili powder
- 1 large tomato
- Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 cups of water
- Black pepper
- Grill lean beef
- Remove all excess fat
- Crumble or cut into small bite size pieces
- Place beef,tomato water and seasoning into pot bring to the boil
- Reduce the heat down and simmer slowly for approximately 1 hour.
- Place the bowl on top of the chicken
- Cover the dish with foil or use a lid
- Cook for 45-60 minutes and serve warm
Seasonings you can use on the HCG Diet
Spice up your Meals! Eating the HCG Diet recipes can be enjoyable by exploring the many seasonings available in the approved food list. Make your meals interesting and delicious get creative experiment with different flavors. Where possible use with fresh herbs and spices. You will be adding a boost of great flavor which will make it enticing to eat by doing this you will succeed.
The key to sticking with the diet program is making sure your meals are tasty and satisfying and enjoyable to eat. This will keep you motivated to stay on right track. Check your herbs and spices for hidden sugars and starches oils and fats.
- Black pepper
- Chilli powder
- Cayenne pepper
Also available from Master Foods is a selection of tasty seasonings: Cajun,Lemon Herb & Garlic and Natural Sea Salt please check the labels first for hidden sugars and starches preservatives.